Spaghetti alla Carbonara
Hello there!! Nice to see you again here in my website. Thanks for your time, and thanks for your support in my Youtube channel (A.siaVlog).
Today’s recipe is about Italian Food, that everybody knows. Yup! It’s “Spaghetti alla Carbonara”. This recipe is very simple & easy, yet tasty. If you’re in a hurry this recipe is a good solution for your situation.
So, if you don’t know how to make it at home..let’s go to the kitchen!!
Preparation Time: 5 minutes
Cooking Time: 20 minutes
Serves: 2 servings
- 160 gr – Spaghetti
- 2 – Eggs
- 50 gr – Bacon
- 50 gr – Parmessan Cheese
- 150 ml – Cream
- 1 tsp – Salt
- 2 tsp – Coarse Salt
- Garlic Powder
- Dried/ Fresh Chopped Parsley
How to make:
- Boil the water to cook the spaghetti, when it’s boiling don’t forget to add coarse salt before you put the spaghetti.
- Meanwhile, cut the bacon into matches stick.
- Then turn on the stove and add the bacon into the pan (no need to use oil, because the bacon will release the oil from the fat). Stir fry until it’s a little bit crispy and turn off the stove.
- Crack the eggs into a bowl, the add parmessan cheese, garlic powder, salt, pepper, parsley, and cream. Mix well and set aside.
- If the pasta is cooked, drain the water and add into the pan where you stir fry your bacon.
- Turn on the stove on medium-low heat and add the egg mixture. Mix well and cook until the sauce is thickened.
- Turn off the stove and serve while it’s hot. Happy cooking!!
The original recipe is without cream. So, if you want to make the sauce only with egg..for 2 portions use 3 eggs, 3 portions use 4 eggs and so on.We hope that you like this recipe. Thank you for visiting our website. We love to hear from you, so please leave your comment down bellow.
Don’t forget to like us on Facebook and follow us on Instagram, or Google+ and SUBSCRIBE to our channel A.siaVlog so you will receive a notification of our new posts & new videos. If you want to share any good recipe or information, do not hesitate to write to us. We will publish it on behalf of your name.
Enjoy this recipe, and take care! We’ll see you again in our next post & video. Tetap di Ada Indonesia…see you soon!