Washing fruits with vinegar
When you buy fresh vegetables, the first thing that you need to do is washing fruits with vinegar to wash away the wax and dirt from the fruits.
Here’s how to do it:
- Make sure your sink is very clean.
- Fill a sink halfway with lukewarm water.
- Add 1 cup of white vinegar,mix.
- Add your fruit. Don’t over fill your sink with fruit.
- Soak for about 10 minutes, rinse well.
- The result is clean fruit without any vinegar taste.
Thank you for visiting our website. We love to hear from you, so please leave your comment down bellow.
Don’t forget to like us on Facebook and follow us on Instagram, or Google+ so you will receive a notification of our new post. If you want to share any good recipe or information, do not hesitate to write to us. We will publish it on behalf of your name.
Have a great day, and take care! We’ll see you again in our next post. Tetap di Ada Indonesia…see you soon!