Halo semua! Apa kabar? For sure you’re great as usual, right?
Today we want to share a recipe of Apple Crumble. It’s an easy dessert, but yet it’s very delicious. Do you know that when we just got married I made some horrible dessert? Until my husband said that I’m good at cooking, but better don’t make dessert. But I didn’t stop right there…I keep on trying and find a recipe here and there.
Finally I got the grip, and Ta-Da! Now I can share some of my successful dessert in Ada Indonesia. So, for you all that still learning how to cook, don’t give up!! And now let’s go to the kitchen with us to try this recipe:
Preparation Times: 10 minutes
Cooking Times: 45 minutes
Serves: 4-5 persons
- 4 – cooking apples
- lemon juice
- 35 gr – brown sugar
- 1/2 tsp – vanilla extract
- 2 tsp – corn starch
- 150 gr – all purpose flour
- 75 gr – cold butter
- 50 gr – caster sugar
- 1/4 tsp – ground cinnamon
- 1/2 tsp – salt
- Peel and chop the apples into small bites pieces.
- Mix with lemon juice, brown sugar, vanilla extract, and corn starch. After that transfer to a pie dish.
- Pre-heat the oven at 180C. In a while, add flour, butter, caster sugar, ground cinnamon, and salt into a bowl.
- Use your hands to mix and rub in the butter until it becomes large breadcrumbs (or you can use food processor). Pour evenly on top of the apple.
- Bake in the oven at 180C for 45 minutes. Serve with vanilla ice cream or whipped cream.
Apple Crumble is a British pudding similar to the apple crisp that originated during World War II food rationing.Apple Crumble is traditionally served with custard, but today it’s sometimes serve with cream or ice cream. Thank you for visiting our website. We love to hear from you, so please leave your comment down bellow.
Don’t forget to like us on Facebook and follow us on Instagram, or Google+, and subscribe to our channel in YouTube A.siaVlog so you will receive a notification of our new post. If you want to share any good recipe or information, do not hesitate to write to us. We will publish it on behalf of your name.
Hope you like this recipe, and take care! We’ll see you again in our next post. Tetap di Ada Indonesia…see you soon!