Invitation Letter Requirements, Spain
Hello everybody!! Good morning. Did you have a good sleep last night?
Today we want to write a post about the “Invitation Letter Requirements to visit Spain”. Last year we invited my sister to visit us here in Tenerife, but because we are Indonesian citizen, so we need to make visa to enter Schengen Territory. To make visa to Europe, it requires an invitation letter. First attempt, we (as host) just type a letter and signed by my husband (as host). When my sister presented the invitation letter, the embassy didn’t want to accept it. They said that we (as host) need to asked the invitation letter that issued by the police (commissariat).
So to get the invitation letter to the police, it requires some documents:
- Complete the application for the letter of invitation (to be ordered at the counter extranjeria, is filled with uppercase and legibly, if not understood the letter can be denied)
- DNI (Residence Card),
- Home Certificate or Rent Contract (original and copy) which indicate the rooms that the house has (must be at least 1 free room in the house),
- Town hall Coexistence Certificate (certificado de convivencia del ayuntamiento) original and copy. Attesting to the number of people living and who are registered in that address, the document will have to be valid for six months,
- Documentation of Guest: photocopy of the biographical page of the passport of the person you want to invite, perfectly legible and visible, since it is found with the manifest data invitational, if not match the data that manifest the letter is denied,
- Obligations of The Host: once the guest has left the Schengen Territory, the host should present to the same commissariat with passport photocopy thereof which included the departure stamps as well as the biographic page.
When you present all the documents to the police, they will give you a form to pay the tax in the bank, the amount of tax that you need to pay is depend on how many person that you want to invite:
- 1 Guest – 78,42€
- 2 Guest – 84,72€
- 3 Guest – 91,02€
- 4 Guest – 97,32€
- 5 Guest – 103,62€
- 6 Guest – 109,92€
- +++ —– +6,30€
- You should bring original and copy of all documentation to cross check at the time of collection.
- You may require any documentation to verify the availability of the place where the invited person staying.
- From January 1, 2009, all foreigners included within the scope of the “ORDEN PRE/1282/2007 of 10 May on economic means whose arrangement must certify the foreigners wishing to enter Spain”, must prove to its support, a minimum amount of 64.86 euros per person per day you intend to stay in Spain with a minimum of 561, 6 euros (ie 561.6 euros if you will stay from 1 to 9 days, and from the ninth 62,4 euros per day to add to 583.74 euros) or its legal equivalent in foreign currency, provided that they are required by the officials responsible for performing control entry into Spanish territory, under the terms established in the aforementioned order. In addition to the foreign person is required at the entrance to country health insurance, round-trip ticket and the letter of invitation appointment.
- The delivery of the letter of invitation will be a maximum 15 days from the day following the delivery of the fees paid.
That’s all for today’s post. If you’re planning a vacation, you can check also our 10 Tips for Planning & Having Holiday Abroad and Free Visa for Indonesian Passport. Thank you for visiting our website. We love to hear from you, so please leave your comment down bellow.
Don’t forget to like us on Facebook and follow us on Instagram, or Google+, and subscribe to our channel in YouTube A.siaVlog so you will receive a notification of our new post. If you want to share any good recipe or information, do not hesitate to write to us. We will publish it on behalf of your name.
Have a lovely day, and take care! We’ll see you again in our next post. Tetap di Ada Indonesia…see you soon!