Marry in Indonesia
Hai….still in Ada Indonesia !?!
Today we want to flash back to our wedding story…a couple with two different nationality that feel confused where to start to process our documents and which documents are needed. So we want to give this information to help you couples that have the same story and want to marry in Indonesia.
For the civil wedding, as an indonesian citizen…you will need to have:
- Copy of KTP (Kartu Tanda Penduduk),
- Copy of KK (Kartu Keluarga),
- Copy of Akte Lahir,
- Copy of Baptist Certificate (if you’re christian),
- Surat pengantar nikah dari Kelurahan (N1, N2, N4 & PM 1),
- and the last thing is picture side by side (6 pcs).
Then, for your bride/groom that comes from other country…you will need:
- Copy of the passport, and
- Declaration letter from the embassy that state he/she is not yet married (single). In order to get the declaration letter from the embassy, you will need to present the marital status document from foreign country translated into indonesian language (check the embassy for a list of allowed translators).
“A successful marriage life requires falling IN LOVE many times, but always with the same person.”That’s all … but if you still feel confuse…you can ask us here, and we will try to help you with more information that you need. Then for a marriage in your religion (that is mandatory), documents required depend on your religion. Thank you for visiting our website. We love to hear from you, so please leave your comment down bellow.
Don’t forget to like us on Facebook and follow us on Instagram, or Google+ so you will receive a notification of our new post. If you want to share any good recipe or information, do not hesitate to write to us. We will publish it on behalf of your name.
Enjoy your day, and take care! We’ll see you again in our next post. Tetap di Ada Indonesia…see you soon!