Extend VOA (Visa On Arrival)
Selamat Pagi Indonesia!! Thanks for staying with us in Ada Indonesia !?!
Information of today is about “How to extend VOA (Visa On Arrival)”. If you have someone visiting you in Indonesia, and they want to stay longer than what they’ve been planning, don’t worry…they don’t need to exit from Indonesia…keep the money for travelling to other beautiful islands in Indonesia.
The thing that they need to do is to go to the Imigration Office in your area (Kantor Imigrasi) and bring:
- Surat Permohonan Sponsor (if they stay with you, you will be the sponsor)
- Surat Jaminan Sponsor
- Copy of your KTP (Kartu Tanda Penduduk)
- Copy of your KK (Kartu Keluarga)
- Original Passport
- Copy of their Passport, Visa and Cap Pendaftaran
- Copy of their return ticket and
- Last thing you need is to fill a form that you can buy in the Imigration Office.
After around 3 working days, it will be ready and they will get another 30 days visa. But don’t forget to do it 10 days before the expiry date. We hope that this information can help you. Thank you for visiting our website. We love to hear from you, so please leave your comment down bellow.
Don’t forget to like us on Facebook and follow us on Instagram, or Google+ so you will receive a notification of our new post. If you want to share any good recipe or information, do not hesitate to write to us. We will publish it on behalf of your name.
Enjoy your day, and take care! We’ll see you again in our next post. Tetap di Ada Indonesia…see you soon!